Removing Some of the Obstacles to Love
Belsebuub, Guest Writer
Love is of consciousness, which is the spiritual within. Yet consciousness is not free, as it’s smothered by the subconscious and is asleep, and so too as a consequence is love.
Negativity in particular destroys feelings of love, engulfing and consuming the mind. It also ruins the ability to be aware in the present moment, as awareness is the manifestation of consciousness.
It’s easy to fall into negativity, and to feel compelled to be negative in response to negative people and what they do. But love cares and understands others. It allows us to put ourselves in other peoples shoes and to understand why they feel negative, whether it is something we’ve done, or expressed towards them, or something that was said.
Negativity forms patterns, and so low emotions and ego states repeat, thus reinforcing and strengthening those patterns and states. When they become stronger it’s not easy to get out of them, unless the patterns can be recognized and you are able to step outside the ego states, by observing them and thus getting knowledge of them.
There’s Not Enough Love in the World and that’s a Problem
It doesn’t take too much to see that there’s too little expression of love in the world, just as there’s insufficient expression of other qualities of consciousness. Family, relationships, and close friends can be a venue to reach out to others, to feel love, express it and receive it back. But due to the state of the human psyche, it’s very difficult for most to feel love outside close family and friends.
Much of the terrible suffering in the world is caused by a lack of love, but few can be moved to do anything about contributing to good and to positive change.
Although some benevolent causes can get helpful responses, overall, each individual lives in their own little world, locked within the narrow framework of a small self-obsessed way of living. And being bound by animal desires, the individual is entrapped within nature’s small framework, and lives within its limitations.
- Removing Some of the Obstacles to Love (wakingtimes.com)
- WakingTimes – Belsebuub – The Understanding Of Spirituality – 23 February 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Just Think About Spiritual Realities – Experience Them (echosfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)
- The Ace of Universal Consciousness & Living in Flow (goddessdivinewisdom.com)
- Waking Times – Dylan Charles – 10 Things For Conscious People To Focus On In 2013 – 18 January 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- The Times They are a Changing (trueconsciousness.net)
- Spirituality – 5th dimensional beings (disclose.tv)
- Multidimensional News ~ February 18 2013 – Multiple Realities (shiftfrequency.com)