Deborah Cohan : Inspiring Others to Live Life and Joy Even Through The Most Difficult Of Times
Starting my blogging day off on a beautiful note. I stumble across this video and wanted to share it with all of you.
Deborah Cohan is an OB/BYN who has been scheduled for Double Mastectomy Surgery. Her love for life is amazing. This flash mob in the operating room was done at her request. Cohan requested that friends and family make videos of healing joy of themselves dancing to Beyonce as well so that she can watch them during her recovery.
“I have visions of a healing video montage,” she wrote. “Nothing brings me greater joy than catalyzing others to dance, move, be in their bodies. Are you with me people?”
Her joy and love for life are inspiring. May her positive energy and her love of life bring her many years of joy with her children. Blessings of Love and Light to Deborah and all those who made it possible for her to celebrate life in her very own unique way.
You can read messages from Deborah’s fans dancing in solidarity on her CaringBridge page.
- Brave Mom Deborah Cohan Holds Dance Party in Operating Room Before Double Mastectomy
- Double mastectomy patient throws dance party in OR
- Woman Preps for Double Mastectomy with Beyonce Dance Party
- Mother-of-two about to undergo double mastectomy holds dance party in operating room
- Woman throws operating room flash mob to Beyonce before double mastectomy
- This Woman Was About To Go In For Surgery. What She Did Moments Before Was Awesome.
- Doctor Holds Pre-Double Mastectomy Dance Party
~ by desertrose on November 8, 2013.
Posted in Consciousness, Enlightenment, Health and Wellness, Mindfulness, Positivity In Mind and Body, Spirituality, Unconditional love, Uniqueness/Individuality
Tags: CaringBridge, Dance, Flash mob, Get Me Bodied, Joy, Operating theater, San Francisco