Tell me about Yourself Award: Thank You George ( euzicasa)
Crossroads News : Changes In The World Around Us And Our Place In It
Word Press Community
Today, George of euzicasa ,a very sweet dear man nominated My Echos From The Abyss blog for the Tell Me About Yourself Award. It was a blog I first established when I first came to Word Press. It was more of a purging than anything else. As I had been through so much in my life and I needed to put the words out there to give them life somewhere other than inside my head. And then I created this blog to put to work a promise I had made myself that I spoke about in that particular blog. a need to fulfill mission I had given myself.
George has been so kind and so supportive of my blog , he has been an inspiration with his blog and his attitude towards life. I am truly honored and humbled. Thank you George. Thank you very much.
With your indulgence I would like to link this here as this is my main blog now and I will post a duplicate on the Echos From The Abyss blog as well.
Thank you all for your kindness and support it has truly been a wonderful and educational experience as this is the first time I have ventured into blogging. So please bear with me and any faux pas I may commit in the process.
Ok now I have to comply with what has been asked of me for the process of this nomination to be complete, lol. yes as if I haven’t talked about myself enough in this post I now have to make a list of other items I would share , lol
The rules for this award :
1.Thank the person who nominated you : Thank you so much George !
2.Tell Seven things about yourself that you haven’t shared yet :
1. I am a Capricorn, stubborn, compassionate,, very patient and obsessively organized (or so says my daughter )
2. I tinker with Graphic Art
3. I am working on establishing a jewelry line based on Gaming images and symbols
4. I am working on expanding my you tube channel….the trick is making the time, lol
5. I have converted half my backyard into an organic garden and orchard. I couldn’t convert the entire yard
because my Son-in-law likes the lawn, so we compromised
6. I have made a pact with myself to strive to make as much of our foods as possible from scratch. I make my
own breads, jams, sauces, jerky most from ingredients straight from my garden.
7. I would love to establish an organization that feeds the hungry and helps the homeless. Human and animal alike. I know that requires lots of money , but I have faith that one day I will achieve it . A girl can dream right ???
Wow and I thought I had nothing else to add, lol
3. Nominate 7 bloggers.
1. Mitch Santell – afteramerica
2. Tazein Mirza Saad – transcendingbordersblog
4. Cristi M. – Simple.Interesting.
5. Jason Cole – No ‘Fries’ for 365
6. Nicole Chamberlin – Health Advocation
7. Ken Marteney – Potentially Disruptive
8. Celi Camacho – Writing…therapy for the soul.
Congratulations friends !
To my beautiful sister who did not tell me she had started her blog. I extend the nominations to eight as her writing is so beautiful and full of love that I cannot help but read in wonder. She has grown into quite a marvelous woman and I am proud to call her sister and even more proud to call her an Author. I am humbled in the presence of her soft loving spirit and talent.
And Thank all for making my blogging experience here on Word Press a wonderful one . Your warmth and genuine friendliness are awe inspiring. Your blogs help me set a goal for what I want to accomplish.
Thank you once again and Blessings to you all!!
- WordPress, Why’d You Go And Change? (20somethingfreak.wordpress.com)
- Family of Bloggers Award (sarahpotterwrites.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogging Award and More! (poetrycurator.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (sthaelrazor.com)
- The Beautiful Blogger Award (ofglassandpaper.com)
- Euzicasa: My first Liebster Blog Award (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- SEPTEMBER 28, 2012: Blog on … (musingbymoonlight.com)
- Most follows in One Day (from wordpress) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks! Just What the Doctor Ordered (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Catching up on… Awards!! (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- This is for you…with Love! (theblazingtrail.wordpress.com)
- The Sweetest Award (gnosticbent.wordpress.com)